What Can You Expect From the Market in 2018?




First, I want to say thank you for your support during a very successful year for our team. I hope your year was as great as ours. The end of 2017 saw a flourish of closings in our real estate market, which is going to cause a diminish in the inventory levels for the beginning of 2018.

In my opinion, 2018 is going to be a very strong year in the market. I think we’ll see an increase in home values, especially in the $100,000 to $300,000 range. Expect to continue to see multiple offers in this competitive area of the market. Eventually, buyers will be able to take advantage of an increase in inventory. We don’t know when that will be, however.




We’d love to help you take advantage of these conditions.


If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home in 2018, I’d be happy to help you take advantage of the conditions we’re seeing right now. In order to increase your profits, working with an experienced Realtor like myself is your best move. Just give me a call or send me an email and I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have
.