Be Careful Using Zillow in Raleigh Real Estate



Can you trust Zillow to give you an accurate home evaluation in Raleigh?

In most cases, Zillow estimates are up to 10% off. Zillow uses a basic algorithm based on similar home sale values in your neighborhood. Finding a true home value is not that simple.

As a whole, Zillow valuations are off 62% of the time. The best way to find a home’s value is to talk to an agent. They will pull comparables and also physically assess your home. There’s simply no way for Zillow to account for the things that give your home its value.

Zillow valuations are off 62% of the time.

Not even the climate of the local market is factored in.

Zillow is a great tool to get a rough idea of your home’s value, but not for getting an accurate home value.

If you’re interested in buying, selling, investing, or private lending, please let me know. There’s lots of ways my expertise can help you. Send me an email or give me a call and I’d be happy to help you.